Saturday, June 14, 2008

Was so busyyy. Now's the only time I got the chance to blog. But not super detailed, sorry. :P

LAST FIRST DAY OF HS. :'(
I arrived in school late. Thanks to our very great school bus. Damn it. Anyway, first day was wild but it was fun. Except for the part that we were given homeworks. I'm so not ready to hit the books yet. My mind's still on vacation. So please understand. Whaaat. Hahaha.

The week was tiring. My mind, body and soul are still on vacation. Swear. Hahaha.

Went to Greenhills with Maisi and Kim after school yesterday. Maisi's phone was not functioning so we had it fixed at Nokia but the repair will take 3-4 days daw. Kk. Ate at Teriyaki Boy. Kim left after. Maisi and I strolled around then we bumped into Jam and Anne. Went to Hobbes then saw Neve and Angel. Then, saw Dani and Bianca. Woah, daming people. Hahaha. Met up with Tito Glenn after then Tita Meg and Maisi's lola. But Tito Glenn, Maisi and I left agad 'cause we had to go to my house to get my stuff. Haha.

When we reached their house, Tita Meg, etc. were there na. Haha. We had dinner then chilled at Maisi's room. We also did our homework. Haha. Then uhm, I slept early. Around 11 or 12. Not sure. Haha.

Woke up at around 9 or 10. Had breakfast then we went to ADMU. We got our application forms then we dropped by at McDo, Katip. Mingky and Janelle were there kasi. Oh, saw Sonny also. Maisi and I went to Shang after. We were supposed to watch Kung Fu Panda BUT 6:30pm pa yung next screening time. E, mga 1pm palang yun. :/ So we went to Mega nalang to have our nails done. Haha. Saw Jordan there. Went back to Shang to meet up with Mingky. Maisi left after. Mingky and I chilled at Streetscape for a while then Neve arrived. Went to Carlo's house after. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE! :) Went home early 'cause !@#$%^&*! Okaaay. Hahaha. I had a great Friday and Saturday naman. :)

No comments: