Sunday, June 8, 2008

I was sick Thursday night and Friday. :( No headache anymore, but still, my tonsils freakin' hurt. :

Ate Kat slept here Friday night.

Woke up at around 5:30am 'cause Maisi texted. May memorable line lang naman ako sa conversation namin. I was really sleepy so I ended up saying, "Natutulog pa yung isang mata ko eh." HAHAHA. Di ko sure. :/ :)) Anyway, I fell asleep again after then woke up at 8 or 9am 'cause Lola was here already. Welcome back to the Philippines!!! Hahaha. Tita Dang arrived, followed by kuya Patrick, then tito Dong, tita Dei and Paolo. Later on, Cocoy arrived. Usual thing. The boys were using my computer downloading stuff or watching stuff, or whatever it is that they usually do. Haha!

Mingky and her mom picked me up past 6pm then went to AFP Theater. Looked for Ain, Adi's sister, for our tickets. I saw Tita Meg (Maisi's mom) after then she lined up while we just searched for a while. I don't know why. : Then sumingit kami behind Tita Meg. Haha! We were in row O. Tita Meg and Tito Glenn were in row D. We were beside Abi, Millie, Marga, Andrea and their 2 guy friends. The entire show was great. Oh, wait, except for one part. I need not mention. Kk. Hahaha. There was a Paulinian or a few Paulinians in each class. Ang great lang! Haha. After the show, we went near the stage then backstage with Maisi and Kat. We saw Mon, Cathy, Mariel, Adi, and every other batchmate we saw there. Haha. After Maisi and Kat dressed up, we went to where their parents were waiting. We went to Promenade after. Mingky's mom picked her up as soon as we arrived there. Haha. We had dinner at Teriyaki Boy with Monica and her parents. The three of us (Maisi, Monica and I), were in a separate table. Monica and her parents left after eating while we went to Krispy Kreme. Tita Meg reminisced our Kinder 1 days. Hahaha! Tas kwentuhan lang and stuff. They brought me home. That was around 1am I think.












Sorry for my very wasted face. :))
Great night! :)

No comments: