Saturday, June 21, 2008

I LOVE THE RAIN. Not anymore. I HATE IT.

Today was supposed to be our first day for review in school. So I woke up early for the review. I only took a cab going to school 'cause my dad's in Cebu and no one else could bring me. I arrived in school and a lot of my batchmates were there already. Carmi arrived just the same time as I did so yeah, it was still early so kwentuhan mode kami. Then later on, Keezia was calling me. I picked up my phone and Keezia said that the guards didn't let her in 'cause they said that the review class is cancelled. WTH?!? Tara was near us lang so I told her then she confirmed with the principal, I think? I don't know and don't freakin' care. Sayang yung pag-gising ko ng maaga on a Saturday. DIBA? :/ And nag-taxi pa ako jan and all. THANKS TALAGA EH. :/ I used to love the rain. Okay, I know a lot of you know that already. It's because of a very personal reason. The rain used to be my uhm... Inspiration? Whatevs, Jana. So because of a very heartbreaking experience, it wasn't anymore. And now, this happened. Gawd. Hate it, hate it.

My dad arrived from Cebu at around 3pm. Then at 5pm, we went to Mega. Mama and Lola had something to pay for there. They're throwing a merienda thingy for the adults only. So us cousins just might have another thing since we're not allowed to join them. Haha. I bought a gift for Kenji, my cousin Michael's 2nd baby. His baptism will be tomorrow and I'm a ninang! :) Hahaha.

We arrived home at around 8:30pm. My sister and I watched the Hannah Montana 3D Concert on Disney Channel! JONAS BROTHEEERSSS!!! <3 Need I say more? HAHAHA. Then 5 minutes after the Jonas Brothers part, my sister fell asleep. Hahaha. My sister was so alive when the Jonas Brothers were still performing. She kept on shouting, "NICK! NICK! NIIIICK!" HUMAYGAHD. Addiiiict. Hahaha. Then after the 3D Concert, was the premiere of The Jonas Brothers Living The Dream. Even though I have watched the first episode last month already, I watched it again. JOE = TOTAL HOTTIE! :X

BTW, sorry for my craziness here. I'm really happy at the moment... FINALLY. :)

No comments: