Thursday, June 5, 2008

Janelle called me at 6:40am. I woke up then answered her call right away. Got up after that. Janelle arrived late, thanks to the greatness of the great LRT. Okay? Haha. Going back, we arrived at Paragon at 9am. Good Times with Mo just ended but we still had a chance to take pictures with Mo. Grace Lee left quickly so we didn't bother to take a picture with her. And with Mojo, uhm, he was resting. Haha.



We got inside the booth then uhm, Boom remembered us after 11 months! He's just the best! Aww. :"> Hahaha. Anyway, he was with Nikki, Lexi and Dale. They were funny! Hahaha. Boom even asked us if we want anything. His exact words were, "Do you girls want anything? Food? Boys?" Hahaha.

We stayed the entire show. We got Magic stickers! So cool. Haha. We had our picture taken with Boom then we were about to leave then he said, "Sabay na ako sa inyo!" So we were already in the hallway then, "Una na ako sa inyo ha!" But when we got to the elevator, he was still waiting for it. Dapat di na daw pala siya tumakbo. True. Hahaha. So when we were inside the elevator he was asking us where we're going then we told him that we're going skating. He was like, "You know how? I don't know how. I'd look pretty bad if I tried ice skating." Hahaha. Well, that's how I also feel, but it's fun naman to skate, so yeah, I'd go for it. Haha. So nasa ground floor na kami so we bid goodbyes and all.



Janelle and I went back to Shang to eat lunch. After doing so, walked going to Mega. Met up with Paw, then went near the skating rink to meet up with Mingky. We went inside na then Janine arrived. Hirap mag-ice skating forever. Di ko sure kay Mingky kasi ang yabang lang niya. Hahaha. Then later on, VL and Carmi arrived! Super unexpected. Thank you guys! :) So mejo nagccommunicate kami through the glass thingy. Ang funny namin siguro panuorin. Hahaha. The funniest part would be the time that VL tossed their gift to me. Of course, I'm a great catcher. Hahaha. Ang struggle mag-ice skating but it was fun too... BUT my feet died. :)) HAHAHA.
















After ice skating, we all chilled at the food court. Picture galore, kwentuhan, etc. When the clock strucked past 5pm, Janelle, Carmi, Paw and I left. Janelle, Paw and I took the MRT going to Cubao. Ang daldal lang ni Paw sa MRT. :)) Hahaha. Tas hinatid namin si Janelle sa LRT. Then, tryke going to my house and Paw left na after.


















Tiring day, but so fun! :)

No comments: