Monday, August 18, 2008

Woah! It's been a very long time. I missed blogging. Well, we lost our internet connection for almost 2 months then now, something's wrong with my computer. So I'm using my dad's right now. To those who e-mailed, I haven't replied, I know. You'll be as lazy as me if you saw how many e-mails I have received. 1,2200++ mails! Yeah, I don't know how I'll be able to read all those mails. Haha!

School's still school. Lots of requirements and such, as usual. Hmm, I don't have much to tell. Oh, wait! I went to Panic At The Disco's autograph signing last August 13 at Podium. I LOVE BRENDON! Hahaha, sorry. I'm just so happy that I finally got to meet them, especially Brendon. :"> So yeah, I think that's the only thing I wanna share. Heehee.

HAPPY TUTUBIS DAY!
5 years and counting! Love each and everyone of you! xoxo

No comments: