Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Long time!

So anyway, a lot has happened after my so-long-ago previous post so being the usual me, yeah, I'm lazy to tell everything in detail. Haha! Okay, here goes nothing. :P

Sept. 20. Saturday.
We had our last family day. My classmates and I danced to 99 Red Balloons. Yeah, go FOUR FIVE! It was hella fun even though we didn't win. Just dancing with your classmates and friends on your last family day was truly an unforgettable moment. Sadly, I had to leave right before the mass started 'cause it was my Tito Freddie's 60th. So I had to go home and prepare for his party at his place. Btw, UP's Dean for Business Ad was there. She told me that as long as I am waitlisted when the results are posted, she'd do her best to get me in. Hello, UP student? ADMU nalang :P

Sept.26. Friday.
After school, went to Jam's house with Trix and Nica. Chilled for a while then Sam and the others passed by then we all went to St. Luke's to visit my dear seatmate Christie who was confined with dengue.

Sept.27. Saturday.
Went to Dani's house then went to AC's Open House. Our big sister was ate Cid. We watched MTV Campus Crashers while we waited for the results to be given. Dani and I passed. :) We left AC after then we went to UA&P then back to her house. I went to Megamall after.

Sept.28.Sunday.
Patrick came over. Had lunch then went to Galle after.

Oct.2.Thursday.
Papi left for US :(

Oct.5.Sunday.
DLSU exam! :/ It was so freakin' hard. So here I am, praying for a miracle that I'd pass. Lol.

Oct.8-Oct.10
2nd Quarter Exams. Didn't study well. :

Oct.10.Friday.
Ms. Arceo's birthday! I miss Tuten. :( Inferno props making 'til 5pm.

Oct.11.Saturday.
Called Papi :) Then after talking to him, called Tita Doanne. Can't wait to visit them there on March! Yeah, San Francisco, I'm gonna be there SOON!

Oct.14.Tuesday.
INFERNO!

Oct.15-Oct.17.Wed-Fri.
LAST HS RETREAT :((

Oct.20.Monday.
My sister tripped and was required to have 3 stitches :O So we were at Cardinal Santos 'til like midnight or so. Lucky us that there's a nearby hospital. But God, we were so, so worried.

Oct.22.Wednesday.
GOT MY CHRIS BROWN AND RIHANNA CONCERT TICKET!
Yeah, be jealous! :P
Haha, kidding. I'm just goddamn excited!

Oct.25.Saturday.
Distribution of Cards. :/ My average got higher but three subjects went down. How I hate Economics. :/
Visited Lolo.. :)
Went to Galle with my mom, sister and lola to watch..(drumroll, please?), HSM3. Hahaha.
Went to Shang after with Mingky and Neve then Maisi picked me up. Slept at her house.

Oct.26.Sunday.
USTET! Maisi's parents picked us up after then brought me home. Thanks for the pasalubongs from Baguio! ;)
CP's Trick or treat.

Oct.30.Thursday.
LAST DAY BEFORE SEMBREAK! Celebrate!

Oct.31.Friday.
Went to the office :/
Kat slept over.

Nov.1.Saturday.
Dadia gathering :)

Nov.3.Monday.
Office..

Whew! Thanks to my planner Nelydeli for helping me recall all these. Haha. So now, I'm really excited 'cause my dad's coming home at midnight from US. Can't wait! :)

No comments: