Friday, September 19, 2008

SAM, YOU MADE MY DAY. I LOVE YOU!

It was our classroom's FGF week and we decided to reveal nung recess. Okay, iniisip ko kung si Sam or Gert yung FGF ko. Then when Gert stood up and walking fast towards me, I said to myself, "Okay, si Gert nga." Gert covered my eyes with her hands then I felt balloons being thrown at me. When I opened my eyes, Sam stood in front of me with McDo, Krispy Kreme and a box. Na-shock ako. I was like, "Sam? Ikaw ba?" Haha, ang obvious na confused. :)) So after that, it was my time to reveal na. I got Wisdom for my FGF. Here are the things I gave her for the previous days:

Monday: Starbucks lollipop
Tuesday: Starbucks lollipop and a yellow Steadtler
Wednesday: Starbucks lollipop and headband
Thursday: A pouch with Cadbury, an orange and purple Staedtler.

I approached Wisdom then I gave her a light orange star-shaped pillow and Cadbury then I gave her my apologies for not being able to buy Eclipse. Wala na kasi sa NB : [Oo na, dapat sa Powerbooks or Fully Booked ako naghanap. :] So ayun, Breaking Dawn lang nabili ko. Wisdom, hope I made you smile. :)

As soon as I got back to my seat, I opened the box Sam gave me. FUCKING SHIT! Ang daming laman! Sam, I love you to bits! SWEAR! Hahaha.

No comments: