Monday, March 9, 2009

What's up, y'all? ;)

It's just so sad that I had to leave the day after our finals. Not experiencing the fun but boring grad practices and the should-have-been memorable High School Graduation. But, oh well, there's nothing I can do. I'm already here in the US. Haha!

So far, I'm doing pretty good here. Thanks to everyone who's been texting me. I feel the love && I miss you all! :P So here's what have happened so far.

PAL PR 104. Luckily, it was one of the new planes so I finally experienced the individual screens! I watched Wild Child, listened to Beyonce's, Britney's and Christina's album, and I TRIED to watch HSM 3. Mama saw that I chose HSM 3, so I was like, "Uhh, I'm missing my grad. So I'm watching this." First scene, the basketball game... Then as the crowd lifted their flip cards, tears were flowing down my cheeks. Well, I tried. :') So I played games instead. Gawd, I was so proud of myself that I didn't cry last Friday, my last day of High School, the last day I'll be seeing most of my friends that often... Then THAT happens. Fucking shit. :

The flight going to San Francisco took 11 hours and 30 minutes. My mom was seated next to the window, then I was right next to her. And I was seated next to a guy who was taking up Master's Degree in UK. Sosyal. His name's Bob. I call him Tito Bob. Yeah, haha. So even though I was on a plane, the conversation I had with Tito Bob was still about college. Really can't escape college talks now, can I? Anyhoo, we arrived here at 6:30PM (SFO time). Tito Ding, Tita Doanne and Guia were the ones who fetched us at the airport. Gio just stayed home. We stopped by Daimo to get some food then hit the road to Vallejo. That's where I'm currently staying. It's really cold here, && I'm lovin' it! Yeah'uh!

We ate dinner when we arrived home. After eating, I borrowed Tita D's laptop then went online. Later on, Papi called. They were at Alabang so they used the Magic Jack there to call here.

The next day, I woke up at 4PM. Ang great ba? Hahaha. Ate breakfast then went to Walmart. [AAAH! I saw the Taylor Swift dresses! NIKKI!!! YOU GOTTA SEE 'EM!!!] Paw, Mingky && Tina texted. Aww, miss y'all! :) We bought food there then went to Target. Bought the bottled Frappuccinos from Starbucks. Gotta have my coffee! [Btw, I'm actually drinking one right now. Haha.] I also bought a set of Camp Rock markers for my sister. HAHAHA.

We had dinner then went to Walgreens. We forgot to buy Milk. Greatness. : Btw, I was wearing 2 jackets already and I was still feelin' very cold! [Tina, Nikki, June && Angela, thanks for the messages! Text text again next time! :)] Slept after midnight.

Woke up at 11am. Just watched TV then around noon, Mama woke up so we had breakfast. Watched TV the whole day then Guia arrived at 2:30pm from school. So early! Then at 3pm, Steff called!!! AAAH! STEFF! I MISS YOUUUU! I'll see you sa Spring Break! :)

Maisi and Inna, you guys haven't called yet! Sayang yung Magic Jack niyo. Gamitin niyo pang-tawag sakin! HAHAHA.

Mingky, I haven't sent the you-know-what to you-know-who. I'll do it soon. Hahaha.
Til next time! :)

-Jana ;)

"Girls just want someone to want them back."

No comments: