Saturday, May 31, 2008

Thanks for all your greetings! :)

Jam was the first to greet me then as I was typing my reply to her, Janelle called. I picked it up and hello sumisigaw siya. Hahaha. She was so hyper. We both were. So yeah, you can say that we really are Twinahs. Hahaha. Later on, Janelle called Mingky. Call conference for a while. Great great. So after talking on the phone, we chatted naman. [Namiss ako agad ni Janelle eh. Hahaha.] She kept on teasing me 'cause I revealed something to her. Thanks talaga eh. : So anyway, I went to bed at 4:30am. I still watched TV then later on, my dad woke up and so did my sister. They both greeted me and I tried to sleep after that. [Hinintay lang pala yun. :P Kidding.] At 5am, I called up Paw. Gisingin ko daw kasi siya but he wasn't answering so I gave my phone to my sister. [Siya na yung tumatawag sa kanya kasi antok na ako.:))] BUT, di nagising si Bangaw so nairita yung sister ko. Tsk tsk. Lol.

My mom woke me up at 5:30am. She greeted me and gave me a small box. While I was opening it, Mama kept on imitating Gollum's voice and saying "my precious." Di ko na-gets agad pero nung na-open ko na yung box, natawa nalang ako. It was a big purple diamond. HAHAHA, kulit ni Mama forever. :)) I slept again then my sister woke me up at around 6:45am. I had another gift to open. It was a hair drying towel. Hahaha. Ang random ng gifts nila. :)) Guess what I did after opening my 2nd gift? Yes, I slept again. :)) Perooo. Ate Gina and Jenica woke me up at around 7:30am. They sang happy birthday to me. I blew a big candle. :)) As in, di yung birthday candle ah. The BEZ si Jake mag-isip ng kung anu-ano eh. :)) Slept again afteeeer. :)) Woke up at lunchtime to eat lunch, then slept again. [Sorry kung puro tulog ako.:))]

I finally got up at 3pm. We went to Mega at around 4:30pm. Met my parents there. Strolled around. They bought me my 3rd gift. :D The BEZ lang. :)) Then after that, Mama bought me this...




So cute, right? Hahaha! I've been wanting to have this for a long time now. I don't know why. :)) Hahaha. Oo na, isip bata na. :)) Anywaaay. Strolled around again then we went to Saisaki na. Then, drumroll... Maisi arrived! Hahaha. I missed her so much! So we headed for the buffet. Lumamon kami! :> :)) We were really full... E di pa kami nagddessert, so we waited for a while para bumaba ng onti yung kinain namin, then dessert tiiime! Hahaha.

Went to Toy Kingdom after. Jake wanted a doggie also. :)) So my dad bought Jake one. We were about to leave when I saw someone. So tinuro ko kay Maisi, tas uhm, the rest is better left unsaid. Hahaha. Went to the parking lot then moved the car near Podium. Pero sa same parking parin yun. :)) Hahaha. My parents had coffee at Starbucks while Maisi and I strolled around for a while. We tried on 4-inched heels! Cute kasi eh. :)) Then went to Starbucks na. Later on, sinundo na ni Tita Meg si Maisi. So yun. We went home narin after. Sayang di pwede matulog si Maisi sa house... She has review pa kasi the next day. :/

No comments: