Tuesday, May 13, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROBERT PATTINSON!!!
The hottest man on earth!
Okay, in my world... Hahaha.
Sigh... I'm melting... <3

Btw, 2 people texted me this morning and greeted me a happy birthday. One of them I don't know who. It was an unknown number and didn't reply when I asked him/her who he/she was. Creepy. But the greetings were funny. They thought it was my birthday 'cause today was the 13th of May. 13... 30... Hahaha. But it's okay. It's Rob's birthday naman eh. Haha! So Rob's birthday is like Jesse's birthday now. People greet me because it's their birthday. Hahaha. Sweet talaga nung mga nakakaalala mag-greet sakin pag birthday ni Jesse. :)) Every year nalang. Hahaha. Great, great.

I'm going to Quezon tomorrow. Yes, no parents! Haha! I'll be back on Saturday. Just in time for lunch with the Dadia's.

No comments: